Tuesday, February 23, 2010

News

Sometimes no news is just no news. We heard nothing today at all about our next military assignment. I did hear, through the wonderful wives network, that it will probably be 2 more weeks. So I will go back to my original thinking - we should hear something mid-March. Not a hard and fast date! Just sometime in March.

Today while thinking about the possibility of moving I was reminded that we really can move anywhere and be fine. We have friends or family at almost any base that seems a possibility. So while I definitely don't want to move, for many reasons, if we do, we will be stationed with friends!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I wish we could live closer! :O) I'll pray for that. We are moving in August or September, but I have no idea where to..

lifebythehandful said...

I'm glad you can see the good in moving anywhere. Personally I only see the good if it's to Edwards.