I have two friends who started homeschooling this past year. One has 6 kids, one has 5. Kuddos to them for even attempting it at this point! :-) They both wanted to know if there is such a thing as a 7-month itch, or a nonstop itch. :-) YES! This may discourage you, but I was not comfortable with homeschooling for a few years. I knew this was the right thing to do, knew we weren't going to change it, but it is hard! A huge lifestyle change, a huge mental shift - and I only had one in school to start! So anyone else want to offer encouraging words to my newbie homeschooling friends?
Hang in there Lara and Erica!!!
1 comment:
See there is no encouragement! I heard that we should try at least one more year before we make any decisions to quit. :)
Post a Comment