I have a few pictures to share.
David fell asleep the other day while watching a video. He rolled over at some point and this is how he was sleeping! We wear these kids out! :-) He turned 3 last week. I keep telling him that if he whines I'm going to turn him back into a 2 year old. It's helping, slightly. I also told him that 3 year olds don't pee or poop in their pullups or underwear. That was working great, but the stomach virus changed all that this morning. Old Man sweetly (or swearingly?) changed it for me.
This is just an adorable picture of Little Bit. She is sooooo fun!
This picture might shock some of you. Yes, it's Old Man and ME!!! Our 14th anniversary is tomorrow. We had a romantic dinner, candles and all, for all 7 of us on Saturday night to celebrate. Yeah, it really wasn't romantic, but it was still fun. We had Dawn take a picture of us after we ate. I really should post some pictures of us from when we met and were first married. Man, we are lookin' OLD lately.
The girls got their hair cut yesterday. Dawn had been asking for me to chop it off - here are the results. I think they both look adorable!
2 comments:
Loved seeing the pictures! I can't decide who Little Bit looks more like, but I'm thinking Eric. Your older girls are growing so quickly and are quite beautiful.
Little Bit is sooo adorable! Tell the girls they look very cute with their new dos. And, this is a GREAT picture of you two! Yes, it is rare, but such an awesome smile on hubby!
Post a Comment