All right, stop with all the sarcastic comments. You all know I'm short. It's just that I never FELT short until recently. I always thought that I was almost 5 feet, 2 inches. Not tall, I know that. Recently, I found out I'm closer to 5 feet, 1 inch. No big deal, we're seriously talking about a 1/2 inch difference in what I thought and what I am. The weird thing is that it has changed the way I think and I FEEL short. I look at other people now and think that they are tall (something I never really thought about before, unless I was standing with a group of much taller people). Now I'm noticing it all the time. My 11 year old daughter is almost as tall as I am and I feel SHORT. I grew up thinking I was "petite" - such a nice word. But no one would describe me as petite anymore, just short (thanks to 5 kids and many extra pounds).
So there you have it. I'm short!
5 comments:
I dunno, I have never met you irl, but you look pretty petite to me. I always thought I was 5'4 and a quarter. I found out I was actually 5'5 and felt so TALL! Funny how a little bit seems to make a difference!
I am a horrible judge of height and weight, I guess I can never get a job at a carnival midway. For what it is worth I think of you as being the same height as me, and I don't think I'm short.
You are still taller than me!
Tonya, you look petite to me:o) I love the new family pic! You so make me want to visit CO....when it is warm!
Tonya think about how tall/big I feel when I am with the women on Steve's side of the family. you ,Lara D'Anna, Leslie, I m even taller then Lara (she is close in height but so skinny I still feel big). At only 5'6 1/2" I feel so BIG (all over) next to all of you petite sister in laws. So this is funny to read your post
Post a Comment