We've had company this past week, which is why I haven't written. I'm wondering if anyone really even notices. Sadly, I'm realizing more and more that I use the computer to keep up with my friends. Since I just moved, I haven't made a huge amount of friends here (although I've been blessed by old friends who already live here!). Plus, with 5 kids, it's just difficult to make a phone call or go over to someone's house. Ya know? I mean, seriously, how many people want to have us invade for very long? And these days it seems like most people are too busy to come over or invite us over. I'm not meaning to complain here, just making observations.
My point? I have NO idea! :-) I just wanted to say "hey" and let you all know where I've been. Old Man's sister and her family have been here, so we've been busy hiking and touring and running ourselves ragged. I have taken tons of pictures, so will be posting the better ones here soon.
Little Bit had her tests done to see if she has kidney reflux. (Not sure if I even mentioned this had to happen. Because she had a UTI at such a young age, they wanted to rule out problems.) She is fine! Praise God! I didn't think I was the slightest bit worried about the whole thing, but when they told me she didn't have reflux, I felt like crying in relief.
David's cast comes off next week. Hopefully we will figure out what normal is here after that.
Miss you all. Will write more later. Bedtime for these kiddos so I need to run!!
4 comments:
I noticed you were "gone", and just figured you had better things to do than fiddle around on the internet. You did.
Great news about Little Bit!
Miss ya, gotta go make my coffee :-)
I too missed you! I know what you mean about the friends thing, I think after three the invites stop coming. Where are the couples with no kids that want to dote on our children? Jim and Renee had it made with you both, Keith & Claudia, and us - I'm jealous.
I notice!
xo.
miss ya. I really hope you come to grandma's 90th, it would be awesome to see you!
I noticed too! I know what you mean about finding friends/ invading someone's house, and that is why contemplating moving now is a lot harder than it ever has been before. It's harder to start over the more kids you have!
I'm glad the baby is fine, and I'm glad the cast comes off soon. That's great!
Post a Comment