Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tonya The Grouch

I'm feeling extremely grumpy right now. And mean. Do you ever feel mean? Right now, I would love to just tell somebody off, glare at someone, tell them where they can get off. And this isn't directed at ONE person, it's pretty much directed at everyone. Nice, huh? Very Christian in my attitude today. Old Man called and I answered the phone with, "What." He laughed and I said, "I told you I don't want to talk on the phone, what do you want?" He loves me, really he does. Why? I don't know!?! And I'm not mad at him either!

Bottom line, don't call me today. Don't stop by. Don't be nice. Don't tell me about your vacation or your cute kids or your clean house or your helpful parents. Just shut up and leave me alone.

Time to go back to bed and start over later.

**Maybe you could all start praying for me to GET OVER MYSELF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tonya,
I just got caught up on your posts. I felt sad when I read this, but also laughed to myself because I was impressed that you are so not trying to be something you are not! I mean, you are being transparent about your sin, and that can be a good thing. Then, I read the one that followed and smiled. I don't deserve His (or hubby's sometimes) love, but He does it anyway. Thanks for the honesty.