He got the cast on today. They made it so he cannot walk, but told him he could crawl. They will check the break in 4 weeks and hopefully he will be fully healed and can get the cast off then!
Kids can be so adaptable- not whiny like us adults. My daughter had two legs casted at about the same age and figured out ways to get around. Hope the healing is fast!
Is that Eric playing in the background? You should put a video of him on youtube. He would be a hit! Can't wait to see the boy get around on the new cast! dawn
5 comments:
That is hysterical. Kids are the ultimate optimists, aren't they? I love how they turned it into a game of panther, cave and all.
Big Ben watched and was fascinated.
Oh, my.
He does not seem to care so much about his let.
It's YOU, the mom that I'm praying for!
Sorry, I can't help myself. Though I know you are smart enough to figure it out, I feel compelled to point out that I meant LEG not LET.
ahhh, there. I feel better.
Kids can be so adaptable- not whiny like us adults. My daughter had two legs casted at about the same age and figured out ways to get around. Hope the healing is fast!
Is that Eric playing in the background? You should put a video of him on youtube. He would be a hit! Can't wait to see the boy get around on the new cast!
dawn
Post a Comment