oh babe, don't APOLOGIZE for asking me why I care about US politics! I would never, ever pit a political idea, argument, or race for office above a relationship. Especially with you. I found it really interesting to explore wyour question, and i get very fired up about international politics, but not to the point of being mad at people! (Besides george w!)
And i know you're not perfect, but you do what you do so well. i have spent a week with you. i'm sure you are even better at it now, 5 years later! We all have throw in the towel days. Hang in there!
3 comments:
That was funny. I had to send it to my brother.
oh babe, don't APOLOGIZE for asking me why I care about US politics! I would never, ever pit a political idea, argument, or race for office above a relationship. Especially with you. I found it really interesting to explore wyour question, and i get very fired up about international politics, but not to the point of being mad at people! (Besides george w!)
And i know you're not perfect, but you do what you do so well. i have spent a week with you. i'm sure you are even better at it now, 5 years later! We all have throw in the towel days. Hang in there!
Tonya, thanks for your thoughtful comment. Enjoying your blog!
Post a Comment