Sorry I've been missing here. We've had a yucky cough going around. Little Bit's been sick for over a week now. She got a high fever on Saturday. Took her to the doctor this morning and she has a very bad urinary tract infection. Since a uti in a baby this young can be an indication of other problems, looks like we'll be seeing the doctor a bit more frequently than normal! Please pray that the antibiotics work quickly, that she starts to feel better very quickly, that the dr will have wisdom and that I can get some rest! I'm exhausted.
2 comments:
Oh, poor little baby girl. You can be assured of our prayers.
Tonya, How terrible! Thank goodness they were able to diagnosis that in such a little one. You guys will be in our prayers, sick babies are especially hard. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment