Anne has become a writer lately. She started by writing Christmas letters and notes to me. Lately she even writes out prayers. If you know her, this is an interesting side to her. She is very very quiet usually. Definitely been my hardest child for me to figure out and get to know. Here is what she wrote last night (I'm including all the misspellings - they are so cute!).
A Little Prarer,
Dear Jesus,-
Thank you for my family. Pleas help them to not feel sick, pleas help them to have the frut of the spiret. Pleas help me to have fun with them, and that they will have a fun time with each oter. Amen.
On the back, she wrote:
The frut of the spiret.
The frut of the spiret is - Love - Mom
Joy - Little Bit
Peace - Dawn
Pashents - David
Kindnes - Joseph
Goodnes - Dad
Faithfullnes - Little Bit
Gentelnes - Joseph
Self Controll - David
Now, I'm not sure if she's saying we HAVE those traits, we NEED those traits or SHE needs those traits towards others. Oh, and she wrote their real names. :-) Every time she writes something, I tear up. She's showing such a sweet side of herself - a side we don't get to see all that often! :-)
3 comments:
Very cute! Sometimes the tough ones are the ones that turn out to be the most loving, giving and holy. Have a beautiful and healthier day!
That is so precious, I love the fruit of the spirit listing! My second one writes songs, but they are not as tender as Anne's prayers, with titles like, "Get Away Now" and "Trapped in a Box With You."
That is really sweet- I love to see my kids thoughts written down. What a deep thinker she is.
Post a Comment