Monday, January 26, 2009

A Scary Movie

Joseph and David were watching a movie about giant squids at my sister's house the other day. It was titled "Monsters of the Deep". Perfect title to get boys to watch a science movie! :-) When it was done, Joseph asked me to go back to the "scary part" of the movie. I couldn't find it quickly, so he kept asking me "Mom, find the scary part." Finally, he said, "Mom, I want to watch the part that made me feel like I had to go to the bathroom!" Gotta love the honesty of a 5 year old!

4 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

that's cute! Love the thing little ones say! Typical boy- he thrives on the scary parts!

melissa v. said...

too cute! dude, we're far overdue to see you again. it's only a 27 hour drive from denver to vancouver. i've done it before. maybe this could be your wild car adventure that you always do with your new babies and all your other kids, just to test and see if you can do it? We have a spare bedroom. And room on the boys' floor for plently of sleeping bags. Come! :D
'course it would be easier for me to move three than for you to move 5.
miss you!

Maurisa said...

Hysterical! That one will keep you rolling for years to come.

Wish you could be here for coffee too. I've become a regular barista!

melissa v. said...

dude, i posted obama's inauguration speech on my blog for your reading pleasure.

:P