Since my last post was full of complaining, I thought I should balance it by posting things I am thankful for.
1. Sunshine
2. My husband
3. My kids
4. My parents
5. My big sister, Dawn
6. All the rest of my family!
7. My friends - I have tons of friends all over the place, it's fun!
8. Good music
9. No nausea at this moment.
10. Creativity in my children (I have next to none, so always thrilled with theirs)
11. Good health for my kids
12. Springtime
13. Celebrating Lent - we do this and it really just helps me keep focused
14. Good books
15. E-mail!
16. Friends who e-mail me (hint hint)
17. My husband flying home today
18. Our babysitter, Faith - she currently comes over and plays with the boys 3 mornings a week - and she folded laundry for me yesterday - did I mention she's 14!
19. Coffee (which I really don't like right now, but will soon again)
20. Chocolate (ditto above)
21. Wine (which I shouldn't like right now, and probably don't, but haven't tried)
22. My oldest daughter's willingness to change poopy diapers!
23. Our house - it isn't huge or fancy and needs more closet space, but at least we have a home!
24. Our huge backyard
25. Lotion (strange, I know, but have you seen my dry, scaly skin?)
All right. There are 25 things. So, you're assignment? Blog your 25 things you are thankful for. Or just e-mail them to me if you don't have a blog. Or you can just think about them as you go about your day. It's easy to come up with 25 things. Maybe tomorrow we can do 25 more! :-)
2 comments:
Great list Tanya. It is easy to feel overwhelmed sometimes, and counting my blessings always helps!
This is a great idea! I've been praying for you as the Lord brings you to mind, because I know how hard it is. I'm glad to see you feeling more encouraged today! : )
Post a Comment