I have been tagged by Kari! My first tag. Thank you Kari. :-) It is "tag 123". The rules are:
Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more
Find page 123
Find the first five sentences
Post the next three sentences
Tag five people
Just like Kari, it is hard to determine which book is closest, as I sit at a desk with a bookshelf on either side and books all in front of me! But, there are two sitting right next to me, so I will grab one. It is "The Power of the Powerless" by Henri J.M. Nouwen. Amazing book, everyone should read it. Here are my 3 sentences:
"There is a need to be unlocked. We all need to be unlocked. It is a question of who has the key." I'm adding the next sentence - "Paul had the key."
I have oh so many people to choose from :-), so I tag: Ranee, Tricia, Melissa, Daniel and Claire.
6 comments:
Wait, wait, I'm confused! SO... I read on your blog that I've been "tagged". Does that mean I'm to go to my blog and do this thing with the book? Okay, I can do that (if that's what I'm to do). But I don't know anyone else with a blog that I can tag back (except people that have already been tagged). Confirmation and advice please!
I'm with mom. I only know (two) people that have been tagged already. Do I just post the sentences??
Okay, Daniel's just going to go for it, so I will also!
Just write it on your blog. Don't worry about tagging anyone. I almost didn't, but just thought I would because I actually have 5 people I can tag. I don't expect anyone to do it! :-)
wow. that's a good one!
I've done this tag before and found that some really relevant quotes were found. I think mine was about parenting, and really spoke to a situation I was dealing with.
Post a Comment