How cute is that. I'm serious, tell her to stop it now!
thats amazing just 2 weeks later! I can't wait till Faith is walking ahhhh
Such progress, if only I could witness that in my own walk.
Oh thanks for putting it up. She is so cute. Wow shes really on the go now.
look at that little vose go! SO CUTE! I wish I could be there to see her in person :(((amazing how fast they catch on, eh?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How cute is that. I'm serious, tell her to stop it now!
thats amazing just 2 weeks later! I can't wait till Faith is walking ahhhh
Such progress, if only I could witness that in my own walk.
Oh thanks for putting it up. She is so cute. Wow shes really on the go now.
look at that little vose go! SO CUTE! I wish I could be there to see her in person :(((
amazing how fast they catch on, eh?
Post a Comment