All right, I shouldn't say anything about people who don't blog. I really can't think of anything exciting to say lately either. We did go to the mountains for a couple days last week. Very nice. Very very nice. Eric's brother and his family are in town for a couple weeks. They're up in the mountains for the first part and then they'll be here.
Other than that little jaunt, life is actually settling into something sort of like normalcy! Doing a bit of cleaning, some cooking, hanging out with the kids, taking walks ... You know, how life can be when craziness isn't going on!
Did I mention Eric HAS to go to Hawaii this month? That's not normal! (Better not become normal either.) :-) I feel so sorry for him, having to fly such a long time and sit in meetings and not getting to enjoy Hawaii much at all. Pity. Must be rough. He will bring home nice gifts - I told him he had to. :-)
So, anybody else having some normalcy this summer??? Or something exciting? For us, normalcy is wonderful.
1 comment:
LOL, I also haven't had much to say because things have been so boring, but I have to say, a trip to the mountains is WAY more interesting that anything we've been up to! : )
We'll be praying for Eric during this trying time in Hawaii. We're so thankful for servants like him, LOL.
Post a Comment