We've actually had a few days of REST here at our house. A couple days into it I realized it was the first time, since the move, that we had Eric off work, no one was sick and we didn't have company. It was very very nice. Eric, Dawn and Anne went for a 5-1/2 mile hike on Wednesday. We went for a bike ride one day and swimming another day. Yesterday, the 4th, I spent cooking - blueberry pie, strawberry pie, homemade ice cream - you know, the GOOD stuff! :-) Of course, after all that rest, relaxation and fun, Anne is sick today. Fever and stomach ache. Sigh.
As for my last post. Wow, quite the response from some of you. Rob. Thanks for the idea of peeing myself. And thinking it's a good idea. Remember, I live in a DRY area - we don't pour buckets of sweat, so the pee won't show. Plus, I'm a girl. Peeing myself is NOT a badge of honor. Ladies, with me on this one? Besides, truth be told, I don't pee myself. It FEELS like I might and feels like my insides could fall out. Kegels aren't the total answer here ladies. My ligaments are stretched. WAY MORE INFO than I planned to give out here. There are a few things I can do to fix this and I'm working on it. Enough on this topic!
1 comment:
at least you don't actually pee. I do.
We missed you bigtime at ggma's bday, but I'm very very glad you were able to relax.
And you were right: I LOVED your sister.
♥
Post a Comment