This morning, I heard a meow coming from our garage and I sprinted to open the door. SHE IS BACK!!! We cried, thanked God and hugged her. She, on the other hand, wanted us to leave her alone so she could get a drink of water, thank you.
The lyrics to this song I remember from my childhood have been going through my head all day. Found it on the internet (I love googling stuff). Here is the chorus:
But the cat came back the very next day,
The cat came back, we thought he was a goner
But the cat came back; it just couldn't stay away.
Away, away, yea, yea, yea
2 comments:
HOORAYYYYYYYYY!!! love and hugs for you all!
I am so glad! Praise the Lord! Little things like that can be so encouraging, and you have been having a rough time of it lately!
I had to laugh at your last post, where you said you needed to go to bed when the baby does . . . as I am posting this at 11:48! I'll be tired again tomorrow . . . LOL.
Post a Comment