Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Positive

I know that my posts lately have been a little on the negative side. So I'm going to make more effort at focusing on the positive lately (now, how many of you saw the title of this and thought I was pregnant? Nope.).

I got a pretty decent night of sleep. Only the baby woke up and she always just nurses and goes right back to sleep in our bed. I go to sleep while she's nursing, so I'm really awake for a very short amount of time. Actually, Little Bit is a great sleeper and I could get plenty of sleep. If I'd only go to bed earlier ...

None of the kids have cried about the cat this morning. Note, none of the KIDS have. I have. Whatever, they've asked, but aren't still crying.

Little Bit's bum isn't looking as bad as it was the other day (yep, the small things can be big some days!). She was getting very red and sore. Too many antibiotics, too many poops, led to a yucky bum! I've been giving her rice cereal, lots of probiotics and loading up on the diaper rash cream. It's helping!

The girls are having good attitudes about school work today. Helps that they're doing Spanish worksheets, which they do enjoy. :-) We'll see how they do when we get back to practicing for standardized tests.

That's all I can come up with at this moment. There should be more today!!! There WILL be more today. :-) How's that for positive?

2 comments:

Maurisa said...

Hah! I did not think pregnancy test. I did think positive strep test though. Thankfully it wasn't that! Hooray for thinking positive :-)

Halfmoon Girl said...

Well, you have a good attitude-even if you are just thankful for little things, it all adds up to a more positive outlook. I hope your cat comes back though! btw, I would have met up with you for sure, but I am going to be gone at that time! We are traveling east to visit my hubby's family...darn. (not darn about seeing his family, but darn about not having a RL visit with you)