Little Bit woke up this morning at 5:30 and cried a little bit. Then she woke up from her nap and felt slightly warm. Then she was a tiny bit fussy after supper. All this led me to check her temp - 99.8 under the arm. I will have to take her in tomorrow to get her catheterized and her urine checked. Pray that she does not have a UTI and will not need another course of antibiotics. And pray that if she does we can figure out how to prevent these!!!
2 comments:
Tonya,
I am so sorry about this. I will be praying and keep us updated. Have they ruled out a neuro issue with the bladder? Hopefully, it is not even related to another UTI, though. I know it is hard for you to see her feeling poorly.
Hugs,
Andrea
oh baby, oh baby. poor you, poor elizabeth. :( I'll pray! So many body fluids!!! Have you tried different kinds of diapers? Seventh Generation has a nice type with no chlorine in them, supposed to be more baby friendly. There are a ton of types of cloth diapers out there, which I know you know about, but you could try some? With a wool cover you could really get air flow in there. No plastic to keep it in? I dunno. Neuro sounds more likely, but you never know. How about EC? Lol! I couldn't do it with 3 kids, how would you with 5? But you would have more motivation. Google Elimination Communication and see if you think it doable. That would be the MOST air flow and the LEAST opportunity for germs to colonize!
There HAS to be an underlying reason! If only we knew what. PTL for your dr, but not his elusive, panicky assistant!
Post a Comment