Lately, I've found my brain doesn't work very well. Anyone else experience that? I keep messing up what I'm trying to say. Here's a classic example that happened just yesterday while I was doing grammar with Anne:
Me: Give me statement sentence about a food you like.
Anne: I like pomegranates.
A few minutes pass, I say a sentence.
Me: Ok, so is this sentence a command, statement or a pomegranate?
A WHAT? Yes, I meant a question, but I said pomegranate. My girls and I laughed sooo stinking hard over that one. Unfortunately, I also realized I just simply have no brain left anymore.
Dawn made mac-n-cheese for lunch. I was nursing Little Bit while they ate, so not paying a lot of attention to what was going on. When I got up, I realized that David was missing. Since he's 2, that's problem. I called down the stairs for him. He comes to the bottom of the stairs with 5 pairs of scissors in his hands! Yep, 5 pairs. Wonder what he was doing. I said, "Oh, nice, he just has 5 pairs of scissors in his hands." David gets to the top of the stairs and says, "we have 5 pears for lunch?" Ahhh, we communicate so well in this house!
Now, since this is random day, I'm going to post some random pictures my kids took in the last week or so. They love to get my digital camera and take pictures. Let me tell you, pictures of me in my pj's from kid height - UGLY. They get deleted (but don't tell my kids).
I've always known you wanted to see a picture of my house. Oh, and that might actually be ME in the kitchen!
Again, no pictures of Dawn. She is many times taking the pictures or something else. I'll have to make sure I sneak some cute ones of her later!
1 comment:
You've got some really cute kids, in case you didn't already know that! ANd, I feel like my brain doesn't work anymore, either.....it is nice to hear someone else say that, too.
I hope you are feeling better:o)
Post a Comment