Monday, December 15, 2008

Sick

This will be short. I'm sick with mastitis. Please pray I get better quickly. I cannot be Mommy with this. I'm actually on antibiotics at this point - yuck!

4 comments:

Maurisa said...

GET LOTS OF REST. GET IN BED WITH LITTLE BIT AND STAY THERE ALL DAY. THE KIDS WON'T BE PERMANENTLY DAMAGED IF THEY WATCH VIDEOS ALL DAY TODAY!

melissa v. said...

Ack!! Praying!!!!
xoxoxoxoo

Tricia said...

Agreeing with Mau. Get thee to your bed!

Praying you feel better soon.

Bob and Claire said...

Oh, I am SOOO sorry to hear this. I have had mastitis with the last several, and it is so horrible. Much worse than labor. I am praying the antibiotic will work quickly. Definitely get rest. Don't do anything except nurse! (((Tonya))) I'm praying for a quick recovery, but know that you can get it a second time if you don't really rest and knock it out the first time!