Quite a bit of snow on the truck!
I went outside, without a coat, just to take these pictures. They loved that I told them to stop walking and stand still in the freezing, blowing snow so I could snap a couple pictures! :-) You can see how high the snow is on their pants. Deep!
Now, for something totally unrelated, but funny. A couple days ago, Joseph said, "I really like our baby, but I don't think we should have any more." I replied, "Why not?" His answer, "because I don't want another annoying little brother." Nice. Very nice. Old Man asked me if I pointed out to him that that is how his sister's feel about him. No, I didn't.
Yesterday, Joseph says, "Mom, you could have another baby when Little Bit is one. And then another one when that one is one. And another when that one is one. And another and another and another. THEN we would have lots of kids in our family!" I said, "And we don't have lots of kids now?" His reply, "Mom, we ONLY have five!" To think that to him, 5 is not a lot of kids! To everyone else we have a huge amount! :-)
Apparently he is undecided as to whether we should have more kids or not.
6 comments:
Ayden is always telling me we need to have 'one hundred and one of babies!' He loves babies so much.
Love the pix!
Seth is hilarious.
oops.
Joseph.
I never sent you those dresses. I guess I couldn't actually let them go in the end.
Just in case.
:-)
Sorry!!!
Do you feel that 5 is a lot anymore? I only do when they are all freaking out at Walmart and running in different directions and I am getting the "must be a horrible mother" eye from strangers. Then I think how easy it would have been to stop at one. :)
That's cute. I have always felt that a large family is 1 more than I have. So 4, not so much. 5? Yeah, that's huge. :o)
BTW, I love your new blog look. I haven't been over here in a while since I usually visit through a feed.
So are you ready to be inundated with family? I hear they'll be headed your way for Christmas.
Tonya! That's so funny--I got the same kinds of comments from Sebastian after the twins were born, only he was multiplying it by two, saying, "we could have twin girls and then more twin boys and then we'd have LOTS of kids!" Yikes! Which is surprising because out of all of them, I think of him as the one who would have been content to be an only. He still requires more attention than the others! :)
Post a Comment