Hey! How was your Christmas? We still have company, which is why I haven't blogged at all. We've had a really great Christmas, with my parents and my brother and his family here. That means we've had 14 people since Christmas day. Loving it! :-) Although, it is a tad loud at times.
My boys have been extra ornery the last couple of days. Well, not all the time, just a couple incidents that really stand out. No one will forget this Christmas! Yesterday, Joseph and David were sitting in a chair, apparently having a very small dispute over a toy (no yelling or screaming yet). All of a sudden, David leans over and bites Joseph - on his private area! Through the pants, left teeth marks!!! OUCH! Joseph has been telling people about it, and even offered to show my sister. :-) Gotta love 5 year olds! Today, Joseph was playing with and exercise resistance band and somehow the thing snapped and hit David. You guessed it, right in the privates. Guess they're even now!?! They call their privates their "nakey", so we think this will be the Christmas of the "Nakey Wars".
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too! If you usually get a Christmas letter from me, it didn't happen again this year. I wrote the letter on Nov. 29! But, since my address list is a complete mess, I just couldn't get it sent. I plan on posting it here, eventually, and even e-mailing it out to people. Don't hold your breath though!
1 comment:
Oh, how I miss your boys and their antics! Love the Nakey Wars story!
I'm with you on the Christmas Letter. I didn't even write one though :-)
Have a wonderful New Year!
Love,
Maurisa
PS We got a NEW espresso maker. Less automatic. We had to take Barista lessons. It sure makes a wonderful cup o' coffee!
Post a Comment