First, we have another UTI here. Not Little Bit this time - ME. Whatever. Horrible, annoying, frustrating. I'm on antibiotics and hoping to feel perfect tomorrow.
Second, Old Man is out of town. He was supposed to go to Key West for work this week (poor sap), but instead is in Maryland and Pennsylvania this week for his grandmother's funeral. She passed away Sunday evening, unexpectedly. Please pray for him and his family. And, yes, I would rather he had gone to Key West than to deal with all this!
Third, you should see this "baby" of mine. She's 8-1/2 months. Standing alone. Dawn said she even saw her take a step today. She's so eager to keep up with the big kids! This morning, she kept crawling over to an outlet and touching it. Even if they are covered, we still teach our kids to not touch them. So I told her "NO". She wailed. Touched it again. "NO." Wailed. This went on for a bit. Then she would just sit there, fine, until she saw me. Then she'd start crying again. The best part was when she was laying, face down on the floor, bawling her eyes out. The good part is that this afternoon, she crawled past the outlet, looked at for a while, looked at me and crawled away. Then she went over to another one and touched it! :-) Looks like I'll be busy with her for a while.
Today, standing by herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment