I completely forgot to post about this until now.
A couple weeks ago, I was shopping at a maternity clothing store. This young, tiny woman was shopping there too. She became very chatty. All about how hard it is to find maternity clothes when you're so tiny and petite and a size 0. I really wanted to tell her to shove off, but being a nice, charitable person, I listened. I eventually told her we were moving, baby #5, blah blah. Then, she said the funniest thing to me. I swear, I keep thinking I heard her wrong. She said, "Well, if you're a Christian, then the baby will just fall out!" What, excuse me? Are you saying that if I'm not a Christian, then the baby will get stuck? Wow. None of my babies have just fallen out. Guess I'm not a Christian. Darn, all this time I've been thinking I was. I didn't realize that the true test was if the baby just falls out! By the way, I'm definitely a Christian NOW. I made sure. This baby is going to FALL OUT! :-)
Sometimes you just have to laugh at what people say!
2 comments:
You didn't know that? All this time I thought you were a Christian too!
All my babies just fell out because I'm a really good Christian.
*giggle, snort*
People think the strangest things..
I guess she is in for a very rude awakening very soon! I hope that she doesn't give up on christianity after she finds out that she isn't one! That is too funny! I'm glad that you posted that one!
your susa,
dawn
Post a Comment