I've been wanting to do a post for a while about each of the kids. We will start with the youngest, David, and see how far I get. :-) It might just be one post about him and none about the rest!
David is 2 and 3 months now. His verbal skills are amazing, his ability to throw a fit is unsurpassed, he screams "NO" as well as any 2 year old ever has, he can give wonderful hugs (when he's in the mood) and he is cute as a button one second and I'm ready to give him away the next.
A couple weeks ago, he had some pasta on his plate and I put a spoonful of vegetables on his plate. He looked at his plate for a few seconds, looks up and says, "Can you take the carrot out of my pasta?" WHAT? Excuse me? Old Man and I just stared at each other and started laughing! David is most definitely a neat freak, can you tell? He puts books on the bookshelf correctly - none of my other kids have figured that one out yet. He stacks bowls - in order of size - again, the only one. He likes things organized and neat. And man, can that kid do a puzzle! He is almost as good as Joseph - our 4-1/2 year old! Oh, and he loves to color. In other words, his fine motor skills are very advanced. But, just so we stay humble, remember, he is strong willed. He fights us nonstop on most issues.
Isn't it great to have a big sister who can slick your hair over and take a picture of it? :-)
Another picture taken by big sis, Dawn. She took some really cool ones of the kids on the trampoline. In most of them, David is picking his nose. :-)
3 comments:
SO CUTE!! My dorks pick their noses too. So gross.
xo
Wow, I love the new look for your blog! And those pictures are adorable, LOL. Sounds like quite a character! : )
It runs in the family, that nose picking thing. Yuck!
dawn
Post a Comment