Our Little Bit is such a sweetie. She definitely is a toddler - doesn't like being told "no" at all. But most of the time she is happy. She gets in to everything! Runs all over the house, climbs all she can find, loves to be the center of attention, loves people ... So cute.
About 3 last night (yep, middle of the night) she woke up crying. I headed to her room to get her. As soon as she heard me (I usually start saying "shh" as I walk down the hall), she got quiet. When I walked in her room, she did a quick lap around her crib and dove to lay down - all with a smile on her face. She popped her head up to see me and gave me a huge smile and reached for me. I picked her up and as we walked out of the room, she was waving and saying "bye" to Anne (they share a room). SO cute! I was smiling and loving every second of this - at 3 a.m. :-)
On a different note, I really can NOT stand military recalls (for those not military, you get a phone call and they are supposed to call people on the list - that's as much as I *get* this thing). At 5:40 this morning, our phone rang. Before Eric could get to the phone the answering machine picked up. This booming voice comes over the answering machine "Col D this is Col S ..." ARGH. I wanted to scream! NOT smiling over that. Still made at Col S - I know it isn't his fault, but I have to send my frustration towards him today! :-)
2 comments:
I always thought it was good that my kids were so darn cute when they woke me up in the wee hours! What a sweetie.
I have to tell you I like this post tons more than your last one! You are nuts. . . in the best way possible. Your kids will always remember you let them make poop cookies :-)
Post a Comment