We had the 20 week ultrasound yesterday and it is confirmed - we're having a girl. Everyone is happy, although I am surprised at how excited our 7 year old, Anne, is about this. We went to a museum yesterday and while there, I took a picture and said, "say cheese". Anne yells out, "NO, say It's a girl!" She is obviously thrilled.
Old Man and I are off to his college reunion today. You can pray for us. I'm happy to get away with him, but not excited about his college reunion. Nothing like attending a 20 year college reunion with your very pregnant wife. Others there have kids in college! The comments have already started via e-mail.
4 comments:
Yay, a girl- how exciting!!! It has been almost 12 years since I had my little girl baby. I miss being able to do her hair, etc- now she is pretty independant in most areas- though she still likes to cuddle at night, etc. Anyways, enough memory lane for me.
I hope you have an awesome time away with your hubby. It could be worse- you could be 40 weeks pregnant! I am sure that he is proud to have you accompany him. I hope you hold your head high, answer proudly when you hear :HOW MANY KIDS????" (i've heard that a time or two), eat lots of yummy food, and get some rest!
Congrats! I feel a bit sorry for Old Man, but then again, he did bring this on himself (as did you). Enjoy the reunion and the bun-in-oven.
A girl! How exciting!!
And I hope you have a great time at the reunion! Just tell anyone who asks that you are his "trophy wife", LOL. : )
Congrats!!!
Argh, I'm so jealous. May you have another like #1! She's so sweet and easy! Although all your kids are ravishingly wonderfully edible. I can never remember who is who with your code names.
Enjoy your time w/ Old Man!
Post a Comment