Monday, January 7, 2008

A Strange Sensation...and an embarassing confession

I went for a run yesterday. Not something I'm doing often these days, but still go when I get time. I wore capris because the weather was nice and I knew my legs looked too ugly for shorts. As I started my run, I began to feel the wind blowing through my hair ... on my legs. GROSS. So, now you know. I rarely shave. I'm fortunate to have very blond, fine hair on my legs. But it felt gross. The entire run. Guess I better shave!

1 comment:

Bob and Claire said...

Hi Tonya! Okay, I read back through your blog a ways, and wow, we do have a lot in common! I am a lot like you--natural childbirth, use herbs, AF brat and wife, etc. I don't play the piano though, LOL. How exciting! And thanks for the offer of the bearded dragon, but it turns out that one of the kids has a snake, and I think he is going to bring it in next week. This week I just have a snake skin, LOL. I look forward to getting to know you better, even if just through blogging! : )