Wednesday, December 5, 2007

SNOW!!

Yep, it's snowing! The kids are beyond excited. The plan is for them to go outside and feed the birds, bring in some wood and clear all the branches off our sledding hill (the windstorm knocked quite a few down). Then I'm going to be mean and make them come in, do school work and clean their bedroom (the girls') before they can play. I know, mean Mom. But, you should see their room!! I have considered not getting them anything for Christmas until they learn to keep their room clean. I'm not THAT mean though, so they will get just a few tiny lumps of coal. :-)

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Welcome to the bloging world.

I'll tell you why I blog. Because I have so very many words and D gets tired of hearing them all!

I look at it as a service to my marriage. :o)

I totally agree with you about the clean room/no toys for Christmas thing.

I am so tempted to buy them all books!

Chris said...

Tonya,

Welcome to the blogosphere!

I think I decided to blog because I have no other outlet for creative writing. Proposals for work? Plenty! But those rarely have a place for humor or cute stories about my kids.

Enjoy!

Halfmoon Girl said...

How old are your kids? I have 4 myself, ages 11, 8, 4, and 2. I blog to socialize and meet other women around the world. I like to hear what makes other's tick. I also like to know that other people have the same struggles as I so we can encourage each other. Welcome!