Sunday, January 30, 2011

Teamwork

I think we are in need of some team building ideas for our family.  Does anyone have good ideas or good resources for encouraging teamwork in families?

3 comments:

melissa v. said...

hmmm....
I don't have resources but I know we talk a lot about the Vose Team in our family~I think I got the idea from Dr Sears? Or maybe Dr Phil...slightly less dignified if it was....but we have Team Rules (written, and broad, and not too many, and collaboratively created: things like respect for others' stuff, and no hitting, etc....we try to spin them positively as much as we can).

We also have family pizza movie nights, and family game nights, but I wish we could get those on a schedule somehow so they happen with more regularity.

Go team!

lara said...

in the nice wether we play games like woofle ball, softball ..family meetings?

Halfmoon Girl said...

Have you looked at Kids of Integrity- free online resources from Focus on the Family I think. I have seen some of the lessons and they look good.