Dear C,
I have a confession to make to you. Lately, while watching Seth ride his bike, I catch myself cursing your name under my breath. Now, I am fully aware that you haven't taught him how to be just like you, he comes by it genetically, apparently. How else would he know to try and stand on his bike seat while riding down the road? Or ride with both hands in the air? Or try to pop wheelies? How else would he know that going over jumps is the coolest thing on earth?
So, while I do know you haven't taught him these things, somehow, when he does them and scares his momma, I curse your name. Sorry about that.
I was reading a book about Merlin the other day. In the book, Merlin's power was given to someone else and he lost all of his. I do hope you don't give your power to Seth, but just share it with him. But, I will tell you, every time he wrecks and if we ever end up in the emergency room over his likeness to you, I will be cursing your name.
Oh, and you might as well start looking for a tiny motorcycle that a 6 year old can ride. Because when we visit, he's going to want to ride one. Just like you.
Love,
Your adoring, yet irritated sister,
Tonya
1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha! Boys really are such dopes! Sadly, I have a little girl that is exactly like this and I don't have anyone to curse.
Post a Comment