Something is still screwy when I post pictures, so I can't see them after I upload them. I'll see if it actually worked!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Weather
Back when I was a child, I loved Colorado. I loved to ski, hike, camp, anything outdoors. I think my opinion is changing. It's been SO STINKING COLD here. I am not sure I've ever known that the wind chill is 29 degrees below zero, but that's what it was today. People, this is COLD. We have a "weather advisory" tonight - if your skin is exposed to the temps for more than 30 minutes you will have frostbite. Thirty minutes? Ok, let's move to the beach. Florida? San Diego? Somewhere that I don't have to worry about frostbite because I need to get the trash out in the morning!!! You cannot be outdoors in this weather. Unless, you are a child. Here's proof:





Something is still screwy when I post pictures, so I can't see them after I upload them. I'll see if it actually worked!
Something is still screwy when I post pictures, so I can't see them after I upload them. I'll see if it actually worked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pictures posted just fine. What do the kids think of the weather???
What ever happened to global warming? I was really looking forward to that!
I know the grass is always greener, but down here in TX, when we have our 500th day in a row of 100 degree + temps, I want to move to the North Pole! No one wants to go outside from about May to Sept here, unless they're immersed in cold water.
Up there you get frostbite, down here we get heat stroke.
The kids look so cute all bundled up!
oh my! I can't imagine. Yes, move to Florida! Is that possible?;o) I think I can stand HOT HOT for way longer than that kind of cold. I am a big sissy with cold anyway. Well, it looks like the kids are fine. How are you?
Andrea
Post a Comment