My hormones must be WAY out of whack today. I feel like screaming if anyone makes a noise or touches me. Nice. Like those things never happen in my house! And #2 child (Anne) is in a mood today too - thanks to a couple things happening to her this morning. Which means she's being a grump about EVERYTHING today. Gee, math was fun this morning!
Does anyone else have hormones that go all whacky like this? Seriously, tell me I'm normal here! It's "that time of the month". Grrrr.
Can I go back to bed today?
5 comments:
tmi :)
You are not alone. It is tough! Hang in there!
you are not alone, oh no! xo, hang in there!
Tonya,
my hormones are way more noticeable than ever before....mainly since my 5th child, and I "feel" it for a whole week before my "celebration", plus the week of it! Also, I have been getting pimples!!The only upside to any of this hormone change is my hair is now wavy and I used to have to get a perm to get it to do this:o) Anyway, I feel ya and I really struggle with the highs and lows like never before. Maybe it is our age???
Love ya!
Tonya,
My hormones are insane, Just like Joys of boys said a week before and a few days during, also pimples,to fat to fit in clothes, no patient, cry easily, easy to anger and many other wonderful issues.(also I have been having upset stomach issues,curious any one have that? And it isn't just cramps) But just realizing that this is going to occur and preparing myself for it has helped me somewhat.
Post a Comment