Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life

Lately I haven't felt like posting much here. Actually, I haven't felt like doing much of anything lately. My mother-in-law is coming into town tomorrow, so at least the house should be getting cleaned today and I got laundry done yesterday.

I asked my kids today what they would change about me if they could change anything. Joseph said he would change my legs. Huh? He would make them "brighter". Not sure what that means. My legs aren't exactly tan, but he was saying they should be more like his, which are WHITE. Who knows. Anne told me she would make me skinnier. Nice, thanks! Dawn said she wouldn't change anything. Which made me feel pretty good. But then I said I would change to someone who never loses her temper, never loses her patience and always has a quiet and gentle answer. Dawn's response? "Well, that isn't ever going to happen."

Does this mean that in addition to being short, I'm fat, grumpy and have dull legs?

1 comment:

Bob and Claire said...

Okay, that just made me laugh! "Brighter" legs! LOL! I would like to change to someone who never loses her temper as well, but that isn't going to ever happen here either, I'm afraid. I'd be too scared to ask my kids what they would change, but I'm sure it wouldn't be very flattering! : )