Speaking of pregnancy - 34 weeks tomorrow. Feeling huge, uncomfortable and exhausted. But, still not really ready to have a baby. I mean, seriously, we don't even have a name picked out, I can't even think about the fact that in a few weeks I will have to go through labor and then have a newborn. Wow. At least then my body will shrink a bit and doing normal daily tasks will be physically easier! :-) We met the midwife yesterday - she's wonderful and I'm very pleased with her. Which is a good thing, because Tricare has only ONE midwife in this town that they cover!
Kids are doing pretty well. We started swimming lessons on Monday. Monday was fun - screaming and crying from Joseph and puking at the Loaf and Jug by Dawn (drank too much pool water and worked out too hard). Ahhh, the joys of parenting! :-)
4 comments:
Hi Tonya,
I just checked your blog and found the new post, of course Leslie had told me most of this info already, but I m happy to hear that things are starting to fall into place, We have been praying every night for your family. Hang in there.
We love you all and miss you already.
I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Maurisa
S told me about your No good, Horrible, Very Bad Day.
I'm so sorry, nothing like screaming and vomiting kids to make you want to run for the hills!
But what the screamer (can't remember what you call him on the blog) said on the way home was priceless! :o)
Glad you found a house, I'll pray the other one sells!
Tonya, I'm so glad to hear that you have found a great house. Isn't it so like God to not only meet our needs but exceed them we are obedient to his plan? Hope that you are feeling well these last weeks of being preggers, I know it's not easy trying to keep up with 4 others while being "well-rounded". Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment