Thursday, July 10, 2008

Waiting for the Movers

I'm sitting in a house full of boxes, kids are at the Auntie's house, Old Man is mowing the lawn (to get rid of the gas in the mower). And I'm just waiting. I've read all the blogs I read, checked e-mail, read the news ... Now what? I suppose I should be cleaning a bathroom or something productive. But I know that once the movers get here I will be busy. So I'm trying to relax for a few minutes and just wait. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling very patient. I just want to get this over and done with!! I want to go back to my kids. Poor David cried and cried this morning when we left. I actually had to wake Dawn up and give him to her for him to finally settle. We rarely leave him anywhere but here at our house. This moving thing is hard!

2 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

moving is not very fun at this stage, is it??? Hope you are settle soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tonya - Hope everything's going well on the road - you'll be on "the other side" of this soon and enjoying a Colorado fall :-) Anita