Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Packing

The packers are here. All I can say is that we have WAY too much junk. You think you've gotten ride of stuff, gone through everything. What a bunch of junk. I keep thinking, "100 years ago..." and "in a 3rd world country..."

The good news is that they are done upstairs and working quickly through the downstairs. The bad news - they still have to do the kitchen, garage and 2 sheds. At least they scheduled 2 days for this!

Now, go clean out a closet!

3 comments:

melissa v. said...

xoxoxoxo
hang in there!
almost done the packing up part (we've far too much junk too! It runs in the family, hee hee)

Bob and Claire said...

I was wondering what your time line was, and then Bob called after the luncheon to say that the packers were there today. I couldn't believe they were having a luncheon IN VA while you were dealing with packers either!!

I don't think you're crazy to drive--you need 2 cars! I'm sure we wouldn't do anything a bit differently. We'll be praying the drive goes well, and that you feel fine and alert the whole time.

I knwo how stressful this is, esp. being pregnant. (((Tonya))) I'm looking forward to hearing from you when you all get to Colorado! Hang in there! : )

Tonya said...

Yeah, I was a little bit surprised at the timing of the luncheon myself! He had to be out there for some out processing anyway, so he was only gone a couple more hours than he would have been. Life of a military wife! :-)