Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter/Resurrection Sunday!

I hope you all had a wonderful day. Ours was good. We were supposed to go to some friends, but decided we were just too tired to drive to Virginia (close to were hubby works). We went to church this morning. Our oldest was baptized today! After church we came home, hubby slept, I took a walk/jog, the older kids played outside. Had a great dinner, watched a movie, had family time. Nice and relaxing. Oh! I even took a bath today. Ahhhh.

Thought you would all like a recent picture of my kids (and even ME) dressed up. There's also one of hubby and the girls. These were all taken very quickly this morning, since we were running late (as usual!).





On another note. I think I need to come up with "names" for my family. I'm tired of referring to them as #1-4 and hubby or husband. :-) So, I think I'll call the kids by their middle names - from here on, #1 will be Dawn, #2 will be Anne, #3 will be Joseph and #4 will be David. My husband will be referred to as "Old Man" since that has been my nickname for him since we met (he is older than me!). If you must know, he used to refer to me as "Little Miss" (anyone know what song he would be referring to??? think early 90's).

4 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Little Miss Can't Be Wrong? I need some good names for my kids on my blog as well. You are so pretty and have such a nice looking family. Always nice to see pictures.

Tonya said...

Wow, you're quick! Do you know who it's by? :-)

Anonymous said...

Spin Doctors...I used to like that song...sounds like you had a Blessed Easter! Hi to everyone from us. Rebekah

melissa v. said...

Augh! There is NO WAY I'll be able to figure out who is supposed to be who by their middle names. I'll have to guess!