Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Current Events

My older girls and I spent 5 days last week in Ohio with one of my dearest friends, Marie.  She mentioned that I don't blog much at all, so this one is for Marie!  :-)

My in-laws are due in town today and we are having a blizzard.  They are driving!!!  This is our 3rd snowstorm of the year, so I'm expecting a bit of a long winter here.

We have been super busy since school started this year.  I usually work very hard at making sure we don't have stuff scheduled every day.  Somehow I've failed this year at that.  Well, we aren't supposed to have something every day, but it seems to be working out that way.  Every other Monday, Abigail has a friend over to work on science labs.  Every other Wednesday we have a world history discussion group at our house.  (Which has turned into most Wednesdays.)  The girls have piano lessons Thursday mornings.  Eric and I have been helping with music at church frequently too.  ETC ETC ETC.  We're busier than I like.

Well, Marie is calling me, so I will talk on the phone instead of blogging!!!

No comments: