Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pictures

I figure most people look at my pictures on Facebook.  But since some of you don't really know me and some of you *gasp* don't have Facebook (weirdos!!!!), I will post a few here!

I took this one of Eric and Liza at the beach in New Jersey.  I just love this picture!


All my kids just loved the beach.


The oldest three got to learn how to surf.  I think they are all considering moving to the beach and being surfers permanently.


This is one of my favorite ones of Abigail.


Josiah has such a cute grin!!


Beka and Liza.  Beka is always helping the other kids.


Don't let this picture fool you, this is a very rare, almost unseen moment in life.  We will treasure this picture always!!

I can't figure out how to space those last two pictures.  Ack.  But I did learn there is a "add a caption" thing, so whatever.  I love this picture of Beka!!

My boys and their cousin, Caleb.  Their poses crack me up!

A sweet picture of Seth and Caleb.

2 comments:

melissa v. said...

Thank you!! I NEVER look at photos on Facebook, so I appreciate these! Your kids are getting so OLD...
=P

OurCrazyFarm said...

Beautiful pics!