Thursday, August 25, 2011

Allergies

The day after we got home from vacation, my allergies returned with a vengeance.  For the last 3 years, I have felt like I'm exhausted all the time.  I just assumed it had to do with getting older, 5 kids, etc.  Well, NO.  I am allergic to Colorado.  :-(  I felt much better while we were on vacation.  I'm back to wanting to stay in bed all day, feeling lazy, unmotivated, burnt out.  Sigh.  I know I can take meds for it (and am currently on Zyrtec, Benadryl and Nasal Crom - yuck).  I'm just wondering if there is anything you can do to stop having allergies.  Seems like we should have figured this out by now!!!


1 comment:

Thia said...

I have heard something about regularly taking LOCAL honey, but I really don't know much about it. Might be worth a google for you though.