I have now nursed for about 10 years total. This evening I was thinking about some of the funny or odd things I have done while nursing. I have nursed while cooking, while eating (not odd, fairly normal actually), while making baskets, facing backwards while riding in a car, facing forwards while riding in a car and, tonight, I nursed my 2-1/2 year old while playing ragtime on the piano (it didn't sound awesome, but it wasn't horrid either!). Anyone else have funny or odd things they have done while nursing?
2 comments:
Oddly enough I have nothing to add to this post, and I've nursed a total of 12 years and counting. I'm more of a put down what I'm doing and just sit down and nurse. I have to let a lot of stuff go during the time I'm nursing, especially houseworkM
i've hiked, done laundry, grocery shopped, hid between the aisles of shoes at Target because I've heard horror stories of women in the U.S. being kicked out of stores or yelled at for nursing in public =p (we don't have Target), crocheted, knitted, eaten (they have a radar for when you're about to eat, hey?), slept, showered, sunbathed on the beach, sat in the bathtub, and whatnot else!
I'm no champion like you guys, though; I've only nursed a total of 3.5 years. There's some overlapping there, though, and I didn't count the 14 months I pumped for Matthew because it overlapped with nursing Riley.
=)
Post a Comment