I realized that I haven't blogged in a bit. Not that anyone's been knocking on my e-mail (you can't really say door here, can you) and wondering why. :-) I didn't blog partly because it was Christmas and we were out of town. But mainly I just can't think of what to say these days! I know, shocker, me without something to say.
Let's see. I'm trying to get healthy this year. Turns out that neglecting your body for 12 years makes it unhealthy. Who'd have thought. I'm having some "hormone issues" that I'm trying to fix naturally. So I've cut out sugar, trying to go back to a more vegetarian diet, drinking tons more water, taking supplements to help my liver function and trying to exercise 5 times a week. And I count walking to the park with the kids as exercise! (If you've ever walked with me, you know I can't walk slowly.) I'm doing fairly well at all of this. I actually DO need to lose weight (all of you who think that just because I'm little means I'm skinny, you're wrong - I'm 10 pounds overweight for my height and frame size).
I can't remember what all I've mentioned about Eric's work. Probably not much considering I don't know anything! :-) Well, he will officially be a Colonel on May 1. I'm actually not excited about that - I mean, seriously, how old are Colonel's? Argh. And, to be a Colonel's wife? What kind of negative connotations are associated with that? MANY. We've been hoping that he could get a job here and stay here. So far it's been "yes" one week, "no" the next week and "maybe" the week after that. This week it's "most likely". We shall see!!!
Little Bit is 16 months old today! She is still a sweet, adorable child, but she's quickly turning into a true toddler. She's taken up biting whenever frustrated. Interesting that she's bitten David the most often. :-) She climbs anything she can and then sits there and yells "done". She's learning a new word every day it seems!
That's all I can think of to tell you right now. If you have any burning questions you want answered or great topics I could write about, toss your ideas my way.
1 comment:
miss you!! how you doing?
Post a Comment