I had great plans today to put pictures and a video on here. Tried to and it didn't work! No picture showed up, but a bunch of gobbledygook did. Whatever. Now I'm trying to upload pictures to Facebook, but I don't think that's working either. I think I tried to upload too many at a time and my computer can't handle it. Now I'm on Eric's computer. Of course, I put the pictures from my camera on MY computer, not his, so I can't do anything with the pictures on here! Argh. Computers drive me NUTS sometimes. I think it's time to get a new one for me. Eric bought a new one last year and the CD drive thingy doesn't work already.
I know, I know. Get a Mac.
1 comment:
We've got all Macs here. We love them. Occasionally we must boot into Windows--now that operating system is a real drag!
Post a Comment