I tried to post pictures the other day. Didn't work. 2nd times a charm? :-)
When I look at this on my edit page, it's just a bunch of letters and numbers. I know it's working, but I can't see the pictures! So I'll tell the stories of the pictures, but I can't put it under the picture. :-)
One is of fall leaves at Mueller State Park. Beautiful aspen leaves! I love fall!
One is a snake. Great story goes with this one. We were out at a cemetery and there wasn't a bathroom facility. So Anne and her cousin were skipping through the grass to go find a place to "go". This snake came after them! My guess is it was out sunning itself and they got way too close. It felt threatened so it let them know he was scary. And he WAS! He was about 4-5 feet long. A bullsnake, but still, scary. My favorite part was after when Anne asked her cousin if she still had to go to the bathroom (as if she had peed her pants when it happened)! :-)
There is a picture of frost - huge frost. Last weekend we had freezing temperatures for the whole weekend. Dawn and I went for a walk - the picture of her is when she fell. Such fun!
Well, I don't even remember what other pictures I put on here. Ask if you're curious about one and I didn't explain. I've been interrupted 20 times while posting this.
No comments:
Post a Comment