Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Setting Goals

For an assignment yesterday, Dawn had to set long term and short term goals for herself. Her long term goals are:

Get degrees in nursing and geography
Become a missionary
Have a family

Now, her short term goals are supposed to be things that will help her reach her long term goals. Here are her short term goals:

Ice skate (as in take lessons)
Learn Spanish
Get caught up in math
Learn how to cook, from scratch

I asked her how ice skating would help her reach her long term goal. Her reply, "It will keep me healthy so I don't die!" :-) Good answer - maybe she should be a politician! (Lord help us, not that.)

5 comments:

Maurisa said...

What a wonderful list of goals. Here's to achieving every last one, especially getting caught up in math;-0

Maurisa said...

Tony, you can change the color of your fonts in your layout so your posts stand out more and are easier to read. I love the new background!

Maurisa said...

Oops, I meant Tonya, not Tony!

Tonya said...

Thank you Mau! I figured I could probably change the font color, but didn't have time to check into it last night. Do you think this is better or should I pick something else????

Maurisa said...

The black is perfect. It is much easier to read. Don't you just love "Cutest Blog on the Block". It really only takes a couple minutes to make your blog look very artsy!


Gotta go, I have Chai steeping on the stove!

Miss you!