
Here, our midwife, Sharon, is showing the kids the umbilical cord.

The girls and Grandma are getting to hold Little Bit for the very first time!

This part grosses me out. Dawn definitely has a future in the medical field. Our midwife is showing her (and the other girls) the placenta. Dawn was the only one who really got into it - and I mean this literally, see her gloved hands? She was touching, etc. You will never find me doing that!

There you have it! I figure science is covered for the year. :-)
3 comments:
That beats my science program hands down! You are crazy but I still love ya.
TOTALLY science is cool hands on and real life and up close! That's why I was keen to have Ayden at my birth; he's so into biology it seemed a shame to waste such a brilliant and personal experience for the sake of 'modesty'--which we don't have much of in our house anyways? Not that I think modesty is bad! Lol! Anyways, I wanted to say I had my bare hands all over my placenta! I thought it was UBER cool! Blood doesn't gross me out, though, so I had that on my side.
xo
Little bit is gorgeous. Congrats!
Tonya,
I love this. Our guys have all come early in the am hours, so it has just happened that the other ones were asleep. But, it has always been so fun to go wake them up and bring them in to see their "surprise".
I love the way you said science is covered for the year. Love it!!
Post a Comment