
She's out! :-) Elizabeth Kathryn was born on Sept 11 (the due date I had given her - her "real" date was Sept 10). She's tiny, 7 lbs 3 oz. Cute as a button. I'm thinking about posting the birth story, but we shall see. Time is not something I have lots of right now!

5 comments:
Congratulations!!!
She is soooo beautiful! God Bless!
congrats, babe! love you! i'm so jealous you have 7 pounders--how do you DO THAT??
Congratulations!! We were so excited to get your email! Beautiful name, too.
I'm hoping for a 7-pounder this time around too--that would be a nice change of pace!
Enjoy that newborn smell! : )
I just have to add that Bob printed out your email and hung it on his office door at work last week--and all week long, he received congratulations from people who thought you were me, LOL! Finally he circled your dh's name in black marker. Once they realized who actually HAD the baby, they were all very congratulatory to you as well! : )
Post a Comment