Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby Watch

I'm starting to get the e-mails asking about the baby's arrival. I guess people are starting to wonder if she has arrived yet or not - due to my lack of communication. :-) Well, no baby yet is the news. I'm officially due on Thursday and my baby's usually come a few days after the due date on their own. You can pray that I can have patience to let this baby come when God wants her to and not to pursue some alternative labor inducer (herbs, homeopaths, accupressure ...). It's so tempting right now! With all the stress of the move, I haven't gained any weight in the last 8 weeks, so I'm guessing she needs to stay in and get as much nutrition as she can right now.

My Mom is in town right now - thank God for that! David (the 2-1/2 year old) has been showing major signs of potty training readiness - which I have ignored. Mom isn't, so he is potty training! (Yes, we are NUTS - as if moving and a new baby aren't enough!) He has been very successful this morning with the whole thing - pooped on the potty for the first time. Guess Mom will have to stick around for at least another month to make sure this lasts. :-)

We've been in the house 3 weeks now. Most things are unpacked. No pictures up yet. Still working to get organized. I'm basically doing nothing with the whole thing. Old Man is under extra stress due to that!

House in Maryland - still not sold or rented, although there is supposed to be an offer coming through for a lease to own thingy. We shall see.

That's all the news today! Hope everyone is doing great! :-)

3 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

praying for a smooth delivery and that you find some peace admist the busyness!

Maurisa said...

Oooh, I hope that offer goes through. You all could use a break right now! Hang in there. I'm praying for you!

Bob and Claire said...

Still praying for your MD house!

My mom potty-trained our 4th while she was here right after #5 was born, and it was GREAT! She had the patience to sit by him while he was on the little potty and read him tons of books, clean up if he didn't make it . . . and I totally didn't, LOL. I hope it "takes" for yours so you don't have to bother with it!